Company : Red Storm Entertainment Inc.
Job Location : North Carolina
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a Technical Artist to join the biggest new IP in Ubisoft’s history Tom Clancy’s The Division! If you have strong tech art abilities, and an extensive knowledge of online multiplayer gaming systems this may be your next big opportunity to work on a hot AAA franchise. At RSE the developers are challenged to collaborate with team members globally to achieve optimal performance and quality gaming experiences.
- Build and maintain automated and efficient pipelines.
- Work with engineering to develop new technologies.
- Collaborate with content creators to maximize available technology.
- Establish memory and performance budgets.
- Oversee and implement optimization of levels, manage memory and frame rate.
- Onsite gym and Mind, Body, Spirit reimbursement program for activities that help you be a better version of yourself.
- Food & Fun: Monday breakfast, Thursday meeting munchies & drinks, Surprise Snacks, Launch Parties, Monthly Years of Service Celebrations, Family Picnics, Sporting Events, Holiday Parties, the list goes on.
- Superior health, dental, vision packages with a substantial employer contribution for a healthy you, healthy family, and a healthy wallet.
- 401k match for that day you retire to your dream island…
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave for the day your family grows.
- Generous Vacation, Holiday and Sick time for those days you need to be away.
- Employee purchase program for Ubisoft titles for those days you want to play.
- Amazing coworkers, visionary leadership, and a work hard, play hard attitude that will make you want to stay.
About the area: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel hill and RTP area Research triangle):
- Topping the charts in Best Places to Live, Work, & Play. If there is a list of Best, we are confident our area is in the top 10.
- Highly rated public school systems. Plus, 3 major universities.
- Beach to the East, Mountains to the West and Green spaces in between. Plenty of parks, paths & trails are intertwined in the cities. We even have a trail behind our studio!
- Sports: Whether you like to play or are a spectator – we’ve got you covered! The Mecca of the ACC, home to the Stanley Cup Champions The Carolina Hurricanes, AAA Baseball team The Durham Bulls, AA The Mudcats and so much more!
- Culture: Art, History, Music we have it all. 2 Performing Art Centers, 3 Music Amphitheaters, Iron Chefs, Food Trucks & so much more.
Skills and Experiences
- Minimum of 3 years game development experience and 1 AAA shipped title.
- Experience with modeling, texturing, and shading for games.
- Demonstrated skills in programming/scripting.
- Strong understanding of real time rendering.
- Ability to quickly learn a content pipeline and toolset.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment team.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives.
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
- C#, Python and HLSL.
- Art Portfolio.