Company : NRG Esports
Job Location : Remote
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Are you passionate about esports, fully immersed in gaming culture, and a creative genius who can come up with engaging content on the spot?
OK, we have the job for you…
NRG Esports is looking for a Social Media Manager. Your goal will be to engage and entertain millions of gamers, commanding their attention with great content, and cultivate their affinity and loyalty to all things NRG. On a day-to-day basis, you will be in front of your computer scanning the gaming and esports ecosystems for cool content, new trends, and gaming and lifestyle news. You will be the mouthpiece of our community and collaborate with the content team on videos and GFX.
In short, you will work under our Director of Social Media and be responsible for managing and executing our digital initiatives across Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Discord, Reddit and more.
- Be the voice of NRG
- Grow our social media presence on all platforms
- Work with the Director of Social Media to strategize and execute digital marketing campaigns and optimize them based on data analytics
- Ideate, research and create relevant, engaging, and entertaining content for multiple digital channels
- Work with key internal and external teams to determine best go to market plans for key content, events, campaigns, holidays, brand launches and other initiatives.
- Continually update and manage all digital content on our websites and YouTube Channels.
- Directly engage with fans via social media platforms, fostering one-on-one conversations and relationships
- Cover team events to keep our fans informed
Skills and Experiences
- Knowledgeable: you’ve got a solid understanding of social media, esports, and gaming
- Creative: you’re quick-witted and can generate engaging social content; Do you speak MEME?
- A modern-day Shakespeare: your an expert on crafting social posts and pay attention to grammar (Did you catch the error?)
- Strategic: your foresight is 20/20, you jump on future trends and can navigate the ever changing gaming and social landscape to develop ground breaking strategies and content
- Growth focused: you have experience growing communities and increasing brand visibility on numerous social channels
- A self-starter: you thrive in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task across various campaigns and projects to hit deadlines
- A nerd: you play numerous video game titles and know what content each community consumes
- A hybrid: you DPS, tank, or heal depending on what the team needs; you step up when needed and know how to collaborate to get the job done
- Software competent: you are a wiz using the Office suite and can do basic tasks inside the Adobe Creative Cloud
- 18 or older: self-explanatory
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include (in no more than 400 words): why are you interested in working at NRG, why are you the right candidate for the job, and what games you are currently playing
- Example of a publicly available social media campaign or channel you managed
Job Type: Full-time