Company : DreamHack AB
Job Location : New York
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Founded in 1994, DreamHack is one of the oldest and most well-known gaming events in the world, holding three consecutive world records as the “World’s Largest Computer Festival” in the Guinness Book of World Records. Today, DreamHack is a global events- and esports production company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. In 2017, DreamHack will host eleven events in Sweden, Spain, France, Germany, Canada and the United States. We have a burning passion for esports, gaming, and everything digital. We work with major global brands and develop innovative ways of bringing entertainment to young adults. We’re always looking to find more smart people to join our organization.
DreamHack is expanding and is now looking for a high-performing Sr Sales Executive tor our New York sales team. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and build a world-class sales team. We have a burning passion for esports and gaming, and if you do too we would love to see you apply.
What we want you to do
The Sr Sales Executive will be based at our office in New York and will be responsible of identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and researching and analyzing sales options. To be a part of our team we believe that you are positive, ready to take on new challenges, assist with initiatives and work both in groups and independently. We will make sure that you will have a great time at work with awesome colleagues and sweet benefits.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering sales-related questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Focus on new business and non-endemic customers
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What we can do for you
We work with cutting-edge technology and deliver great experiences for our audience and our partners. As the interest and the hype around esport and gaming really heating up it is always important for us to put you in a professional context and give you the best tools available. We feel that our culture is modern with a relaxed atmosphere where we want everyone to feel at home. Gaming is in our DNA so expect a lot of opportunities to play games and while your attendance will not be required at all DreamHack events, you will have the chance to attend several events worldwide.
Skills and Experiences
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience from entreprise/concepts/creative sales or sponsorships
- Excellent analytical, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Capable of managing and completing multiple projects at the same time but also be able to prioritize across different tasks and projects
- Be able to manage your own time and plan your time efficiently to meet important deadlines
- Passion for gaming
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience working in esports