Company : Kinguin
Job Location : Warszawa
Country : Poland
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Make your dreams come true!
Have you ever wanted to work in gaming industry? Do you like working in a multicultural, international environment?
If you answered yes, we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for talented people to join our PR Team.
The character goals:
- Drafting press materials in-line with tight deadlines and briefs
- Supervise the production of key media coverage and coverage reports and statistics as required
- Manage relationships with contract PR agencies
- Work across the organisation to ensure the presentation of a consistent message and identity across multiple platforms, ensuring all content is accurate, of a high standard, and true to Kinguin corporate standards (including internal signage, presentations, marketing materials etc.)
- Collating and presenting media coverage
- Oversee promotions and competitions, monitor and escalate crises where needed
- Take ownership of specific Employer Branding projects and relationships,
- Compile regular “good news” PR to maximise positive brand publicity.
What can you get?
- Very competitive salary.
- Relocation incentive.
- Flexible working hours.
- Kinguin Academy: external trainings, internal webinars, internal program: “Read, learn, share and get a bonus”, Kindles and books available to all employees.
- Additional social packages: (Multisport cards, free English lessons, Polish lessons for foreigners, 50% discount code for games every two months, free food day, employee birthday’s cake, fresh fruit delivery).
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development.
- Unique, professional and international workplace.
Skills and Experiences
The character superpowers:
- A clear communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years of PR experience
- Educated to a degree level in Journalism, Politics, Marketing, or Communications (or related) and/or have experience in a similar position
- Highly organised with superb attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure both independently and as part of team
- Previous proven experience working with Press and PR, ideally gained within a PR Agency or gaming, IT or entertainment industry
- Excellent organisational skills with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines within a fast paced environment.
- Energy and enthusiasm are essential to this diverse and rewarding role.
- Experience in working in e-commerce trade and knowledge about video games would be a plus.