Company : Space Ape Games
Job Location : UK & Europe
Country : United Kingdom
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Space Ape Games is an award-winning mobile games company with a strong team of 100+ talented and experienced game developers. Our mission is to create top grossing hits by defining and owning new genres on mobile building on our initial success with Samurai Siege: Alliance Wars, Rival Kingdoms: Eye of Destruction, Transformers: Earth Wars.
As a QA Tester for Space Ape, you’ll be the key line of defence between our frequent product iterations and our millions of users. You’ll be an integral part of the delivery team, working closely with developers, artists, product managers and other QA both internally and externally to produce products we’re deeply proud of.
- Design and execute cutting edge test strategies.
- Contribute to sprint planning for our games.
- Deliver high-quality content at a fast pace.
- Operate as an integral member of the development team.
- Foresee risks and boldly communicate them.
- Simultaneously manage structured tasks with impromptu requests.
- Experiment. Fail. Learn. Repeat.
- Contribute to Space Ape’s future.
We believe that happiness is important. We strive to create a happy and productive working environment. Our studio is really cool. It is nice, bright, and open, the kitchen is stocked and the Foosball table is wifi-enabled. We also offer..
- Tax-advantaged stock option plan on top of a competitive salary
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Season ticket travel loan
- Corp discount at local gym
- Free breakfast & Fully stocked kitchen
- Regular company & team lunches
- Whole company performance benefits
- Frequent Company Events: Seasonal Parties, Cinema, Game Jams, Go Kart, Foosball, Board & LAN Game nights
- Training and conferences on the table
Skills and Experiences
**You must have proven experience working in a games company as a functional QA Tester**
- Experienced QA Testers eager to expand their skills.
- A team player with an outgoing and friendly demeanour.
- An individual who can work well in a team and overcome challenges together.
- A highly passionate gamer who lives and breathes computer games.
- Test experience on mobile, social or live games.
- Knowledge of bug reporting workflow, and bug management.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high-velocity environment.
IDEALLY, YOU'D HAVE
- Familiarity with at least one of our titles.
- An understanding of how live software products are run.
- A vision of a career in the games industry.