Company : Razer USA, LTD
Job Location : Irvine, CA
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
The Product Marketing Manager, Systems develops and executes marketing plans, and collaborates with other Razer teams to develop robust product launches and sustained demand generation.
- Responsible for developing global marketing plans for Systems products.
- Present product and marketing strategies to both internal and external groups.
- Prepare and deliver on-time marketing assets.
- Ensure the execution of marketing activities within various regions around the world, working closely with regional cross-functional teams.
- Function as global marketing point of contact for regional teams.
- Represent Systems products at various trade and public facing events, and partner meetings.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software, and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware ranges from high-performance gaming peripherals (for the PC and console platforms) to the Razer Blade gaming laptops. Razer’s software platform, with over 35M users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher). Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
The company has a global footprint with 9 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the US, Europe and China.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer is a publicly-traded company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Skills and Experiences
- College degree in Marketing or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ product marketing experience in consumer products industry; computer hardware preferred.
- Experience developing and overseeing execution of marketing plans.
- Experience with PC or consumer electronics sales channels, both retail, online and distribution.
- Able to write marketing copy and provide design direction on creative.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize, and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and communication skills.