Company : Facebook
Job Location : Menlo Park, CA
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our Monetization Product Marketing team, who is passionate about how mobile advertising solutions can help Gaming businesses grow by acquiring & retaining customers. In this role, you will focus on the mobile app ads, identify key market opportunities, influence ads product strategy and establish world-class go-to-market strategies that unlock opportunities for Gaming businesses.
You will work most closely with product & engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion & vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environment and drive impact across teams. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
Lead market assessment to identify new product opportunities through hypothesis-driven structured analysis, competitive analysis, and capturing and distilling qualitative feedback from marketers
- Test and launch new cutting edge products in market by leading cross-functional teams including sales, legal, marketing, and PR
- Drive world-class go-to-market by developing strategic positioning, naming, and activation strategies
- Drive product growth by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on product design and development
- Structure conversations, build and socialize frameworks, and distill debates among peers and executives to align on direction.
Skills and Experiences
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years experience in technology or internet technology, digital marketing, product management, strategy consulting
- Knowledge of mobile monetization and ad technology
- Experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Leader that can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, changing environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Communicator who simplifies concepts