Company : Nielsen
Job Location : New York
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
This is your opportunity to be at the center of the entertainment industry every day. Nielsen Entertainment is the premier data partner to the Music, Sports, Games, Esports, Books, and Home Entertainment industries. Our teams partner directly with major record labels, artist management companies, publishing companies, professional sports leagues and teams, performance rights organizations, brands and agencies around the world. This role offers an opportunity to help build and execute the marketing strategy for Nielsen Music, Games, and Home Entertainment.
This individual will lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy and brand identity globally for Nielsen Music, Games, and Home Entertainment in partnership with the VP & SVP, Marketing and Communications. This role will support all facets of marketing, including ad campaigns, marketing collateral, product marketing, event sponsorships and thought leadership.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy and brand identity for Nielsen Music, Games, and Home Entertainment in partnership with the broader Entertainment MarComm team
- Create and execute ad campaigns aligned with the global brand strategy, including print, digital, and email activations
- Produce marketing collateral including credential decks, one sheets, sales presentations, videos, etc.
- Support the thought leadership initiatives in partnership with the broader Entertainment MarComm team
- Work in partnership with the broader Entertainment MarComm team to build and execute event strategy to maximize industry exposure, including sponsored events and owned events
- Collaborate with the Product Leadership team on marketing efforts around all product launches and updates
- Partner with the commercial team on key RFPs and client presentations
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B to B brand marketing, including marketing campaign and collateral development, event sponsorships, and digital marketing
- Ability to develop a marketing strategy to support overall business objectives, preferably in the entertainment or media industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and a strong orientation toward client needs
- Excellent communication skills with the capability to translate complex concepts into concise yet informative messaging
- Ability to handle pressure, juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and work well with various internal teams across multiple time zones
- Ability to travel as necessary