Company : Splyce
Job Location : Rochester, NY
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Director to develop and lead Splyce’s marketing strategy and implementation. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will grow our fanbase and create long lasting relationships with fans the gaming community.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique marketing techniques. You will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
- Develops and implements marketing plans, including the selection and production and oversight of all marketing, advertising, and promotional material.
- Collaborates with the CEO, Communications Director and the VP of Content to determine yearly comprehensive marketing initiatives.
- Develops web solutions and strategies. Develops and executes social media marketing strategies including Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter.
- Determines appropriate budget expenditures and allocations relative to the implementation of marketing plans.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Creates metrics and scorecards to measure effectiveness of marketing iniatiatives and works through said metrics to adjust on the fly and through postmortum reflection after a campaign
- Helps continue to evolve the voice of the company, in collaboration with the CEO, Communications Director and VP of Content.
- A raconteur. The type of person who is passionate about engaging storytelling.
- A self-starter. While you will work with our Head of Content, you will also be expected to manage your own projects and time wisely.
- A true team member. It’s imperative that you are a team player. Splyce has a talented and experienced team ready to hear your contributions to make each day a better experience for our fans.
Splyce is one of the top esports organizations in the world, with teams currently competing at the professional level in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, StarCraft II, Paladins, Halo, Rocket League, FGC and Call of Duty.
Recent accomplishments include:
- World of Warcraft – 2016 World Champions
- Call of Duty – 2nd Place in 2016 World Championship, 2017 Stage 1 Playoff Champions
- StarCraft 2 – SSL, GSL and IEM Championships
- League of Legends – 2nd Place in 2016 EU LCS Playoffs, qualified for World Championships in first year
- Halo- HCS 2017 Summer Champions
- Marvel vs. Capcom – 2017 EVO Championship
Splyce’s mission is to not only be a top esports team, but also a premier content creator within the industry. With multiple championship victories and even more high placements in tournaments, Splyce is rapidly expanding to satisfy its growing fanbase with the content it deserves through an expedient and efficient work environment.
Skills and Experiences
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or other relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: marketing, publications, advertising or other relevant area.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms.
- US based or valid US working documents.
- Currently in the Rochester, NY area.
- Comfortable with frequent travel, including weekends as required.
- Motivated working in a highly collaborative fast-paced environment, with the ability to balance several projects simultaneously.
- Confident coordinating with other departments within the company as well as outside partners.
- Highly organized, personable and detail oriented.
- Initiative and have the ability to adapt to an ever changing content landscape.
- Knowledgeable on digital marketing trends.
Any submission missing any of the necessary items will not be considered. The level of quality and professionalism exhibited in these items will be key factors in our review of your application.