Company : FNATIC
Job Location : London
Country : United Kingdom
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
As our HQ Office manager, you will be a pivotal part of our London team as the leader of our office organisation, design, events and vibe. You’ll oversee the HQ, which sits across a 5000 sqft warehouse conversion in the centre of London’s creative heart, Shoreditch. Complete with an outdoor terrace, fully stocked bar and coffee station, sound system and DJ booth, large screen projectors, multiple meeting rooms, TV dashboards, gaming/training room, over 60 desks, huge dining table/coworking/lunch club space and fully fitted out kitchen – a special space for a rapidly growing business.
It will be your responsibility to help facilitate and manage our HQ’s hive of activity including frequent team lunch clubs and weekly all hand (globally broadcast from there), product launch parties, press and media announcements, as well as important meetings and partner visits. That means you will take pride in the quality of the office, maintaining and improving the design of the space with additional furniture, building works or improvements, supporting on the execution of the events we will be hosting, and managing the experience of all people entering building. You will be pivotal in ensuring we’re building on our culture and delivering against the company vision and mission, by creating an engaging and inspiring environment for our team to work from, and for outsiders to visit.
You’ll often be the face of company, greeting new employees or arranging any required meetings, handling important sample delivers and enjoy the interaction and hustle of our fast-paced environment. We currently have 70 employees and 40 players across 5 international offices, and this is set to double this year alone.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day running of the office you will serve as the point person for the efficient operation and vibe.
- Maintaining the condition and design of the space heavy involvement in future expansion plans, researching design additions and any necessary maintenance.
- Plan and run in-house or offsite activities such as weekly all-hands, events, parties, photoshoots and conferences
- Developing and implementing new admin systems, such as recording of shipments and sample arrivals, and coordinating any responsibilities.
- Managing the entertainment, food and drinks budget for the company.
- Making all meetings in the Fnatic office an amazing experience, through great facilities, refreshments and people.
- Researching and negotiatiating with office suppliers and service providers
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Schedule meetings and appointments and provide general support to visitors
- Support in the management of multiple overseas offices
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Work with an already ambitious and super creative team with people from Uni Lad, Google, Mercedes F1, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced startup.
- Frequent office lunch clubs, office parties with a social and rad team.
- Great office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, as well as 8 other locations around the world from Berlin to LA.
- Friends and Family discounts on our products.
- Eligible for a pension plan scheme.
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office and in game. Friends and Family discounts on our products.
Other things you should know
Based in London, UK.
Permanent right to work in the UK required
Skills and Experiences
You're a match if you...
- Already hold solid experience as an Office manager, or other form of administrative role
- Live by the motto “a place for everything and everything in its place.”
- From another space-time continuum ;) enabling you to anticipate and plan the future effectively, with an ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure with ease.
- Great at organisation and do things efficiently, the fewest battles to win the war.
- Amazing attention to detail, you notice everything from the browning of the office plants leaves, to the incoming choice on a new set of furniture design.
- Never afraid by a situation that requires problem solving. On the contrary, you have a creative mind and love to suggest improvements.
- Ideally you graduated from a bachelor’s degree, but this is not required vs the experience.
- Good with all things technology: proficient in GSuite, experienced with using SaaS tools, familiar with email scheduling tools etc
- Excellent at English written and verbal communication; any other languages are welcome as we’re an international business
- Excited by startups and fast paced companies, flexible to provide whatever may be required.
- Are smart and get shit done.