Company : GeForce
Job Location : Santa Clara, CA
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Do you love gaming and entertainment products and want to help us craft the future? Join NVIDIA! We are now looking for an expert OEM and Channel Sales Manager for our NVIDIA GeForce Laptop products
For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU – the engine of modern visual computing – the field has expanded to encompass PC games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
What you’ll be doing:
Engage with key accounts to support sales activities based on our GeForce GPUs on a regular basis
Work with manufacturers to analyze and develop plans to drive sales of products to regional partners
Work with OEM partners to align on product strategy and go-to-market plans for their products
Provide plans to regional sales and marketing leads with specific and measurable activities to further develop the ecosystem
Define, drive and meet or exceed expected unit targets and develop strategies to efficiently deliver expected targets
Contribute to the business planning rhythm in preparing sales forecasts and participate in all relevant planning activities.
Liaise with internal departments to ensure target/goal achievement(s) are aligned with the wider business.
Define, measure and optimize NVIDIA’s investments, focusing on efficiency, improving the return-of-investment and targeting mid and long-term growth.
Analyze data to assess market conditions and identify both opportunities, and threats to NVIDIA products. Establish tactics to exploit opportunities and mitigate threats.
Anticipate and discover competitor’s activities, update all relevant persons accordingly and adjust strategies and marketing activities.
Plan and attend all regular calls, meetings/trainings, events and trade shows with different account and partners. Attend internal training and meetings as required.
Plan and organize NVIDIA product launches and market introductions.
Communicate NVIDIA’s technology, product roadmaps and strategies clearly and regularly to all relevant partners, customers and internal teams
Develop and manage relationships with internal and external key partners.
Strategically lead and influence your own team along with an integrated cross-functional teams including the Customer Value Acceleration Team, Services, Partners, Engineering, Marketing, and others.
Focus on contributing to the long-term success by being a collaborative leader amongst your peers. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Providing visibility and in depth knowledge into numbers (customer insights, macro/micro trends, consumption models).
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you’re a creative and autonomous account manager with genuine passion for technology and entertainment, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Skills and Experiences
- You are passionate about Gaming and Gaming products as well as entertainment devices.
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a sales position
- You hold a bachelor’s degree (or higher) or comparable set of experience
- You feel comfortable with analyzing data of sales in the digital sphere, ideally with experience with key accounts.
- Your exceptional skills enable you to inspire and motivate partners
- You feel strong in verbal and written communication across a geographically dispersed audience.
- Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Proven track record leading significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
- Demonstrate specific examples of closing large, strategic deals to global customers.
- Understanding a broad range of NVIDIA technologies.
- Business Development and strategy experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
- International travel is required.
- Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- Strong executive presence, polish, and political savvy
- Strong leadership skills in coaching and developing a sales team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture.
- Experience with financial services hardware, software and electronics is a plus.