Company : Blazing Griffin
Job Location : Glasgow
Country : United Kingdom
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Blazing Griffin seeks an External Producer/Development Manager who will ensure the general efficiency and smooth management of all of our external development projects and take ultimate responsibility for their successful completion. You will work with 3rd party developers, consulting with them on evaluation of production risks, and anticipation of potential problems guiding them though our client’s submission and approval process.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate leadership and management experience, fluent knowledge of agreement issues and trade-off points when negotiating deals, the ability to think strategically and solve business problems, and the ability to effectively develop key processes that facilitate efficient planning, reporting and control.
Based in our Glasgow Studio this role will involve a large amount of travel, both domestic and international. Reporting to the Studio Head but with a fair degree of autonomy, this role will suit an experienced and self-motivated individual who requires a minimum amount of supervision. Excellent reporting and communication skills are a must.
Skills and Experiences
- Develop, manage and track budgets for multiple projects concurrently.
- Oversee the scheduling of multiple development functions, identify potential bottlenecks and risks in the delivery schedule, and troubleshoot communication and project dependency challenges.
- Build and enhance high level relationships with third party suppliers, first parties, and key strategic businesses.
- Prior game industry experience with an established track record of bringing products to market.
- Expert knowledge of the life cycle and methodologies of game development, including agile development. Experience in managing developers and development teams through all phases of the product development process.
- Proven ability to maintain a productive working relationship with external developers and provide updates on budgets, schedules, game builds, marketing materials, and milestone drops.
- The ideal candidate has a mix of game industry experience on multiple platforms but must have exposure to online games.