Company : Blade
Job Location : Palo Alto, CA
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
- Create groundbreaking experiences
- Comprehensively manage all facets of event production
- Manage scenic design, build, and logistics for events
- Develop, manage and reconcile event budgets. Assist with annual departmental budget development.
- Negotiate and manage event-related contracts and financial agreements
- Establish event KPIs and drive comprehensive post-event analysis and reporting
- Create and distribute event materials such as: event briefs, task sheets, milestone schedules, floor plans, show flows/scripts, and production schedules to appropriate internal and externals stakeholders
- Proactively plan and updates milestone schedules with internal and external stakeholders to allow ample time for event-related deliverables.
- Evaluate all aspects of events, including processes and procedures, with the goal of improving quality as well as cost and time efficiencies
- Actively seek out and maintain knowledge of event design and production
- Develop and carefully maintain productive business relationships with external vendors as well as internal work associates
Our first product, Shadow, is a high-performance PC based entirely in the Cloud. This ground-breaking service provides access to a fully featured high-end Windows 10 computer, via any internet-enabled device, including a laptop, tablet, and smartphone. Free from hardware failures in our highly secure and local data centers, Shadow puts an end to obsolete devices, thanks to regular, no-cost updates of cutting-edge components.
Today, Shadow targets one of the most demanding types of PC users: gamers. Our goal is to meet gamers’ expectations as a proof that our technology can be adapted to virtually every PC need and usage.
Blade employs a team of passionate, highly skilled developers, as well as experts in business, law, marketing and distribution, and gaming. If you would like to know more about our company, please feel free to reach out through our social media channels, or stop by our offices based in Paris and Palo Alto.
Skills and Experiences
- 6+ years in large and small scale event planning and production
- Experience in personnel and resource management
- A passion for events, esports, and video games
- Exceptional creative and logistical problem-solving skills
- Self-starting with the ability to handle multiple demanding projects simultaneously
- Experience with event broadcast in its various forms
- Ability to maximize resources and establish productive business relationships internally and with vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience