Company : Golden State Warriors
Job Location : Oakland, CA
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are seeking a creative and customer oriented Partnership Development Manager with experience in Esports. You will have the opportunity to share your experience and knowledge of NBA2K and League of Legends partnerships and thrive in a dynamic and growing industry. In this role, you will facilitate and implement new strategies and grow contractual assets with multiple organizations and become an imperative part of the team.
This is a full-time position based in Oakland, CA.
- Fulfill all eSports partnership agreements by acting as the main point of contact and collaborating with various departments to execute all corporate partner deliverables
- Effectively handle corporate partnership accounts and partnership details via CRM system and ensure activations are delivered within budget parameters and partnership requirements
- Handle all projects including signage tracking, radio and broadcast management and create all financial reports
- Prepare all recaps and selling presentations to increase opportunity for upselling and retaining positive partner relationships
- Continuously drive new business relationships and increase revenue by presenting innovative sales plans and ensure positive customer satisfaction
- Build and implement creative marketing strategies and tactics based on success rates, research, market trends and partner needs
- Effectively build a strong team through excellent communications skills, flexibility and passion for building positive relationships
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in corporate partnership and/or account management experience, ideally in Esports
- Strong understanding of Esports, specifically NBA2K and League of Legends
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, social media and other digital space
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.