Company : Cleveland Cavaliers
Job Location : Cleveland
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
The eSports coordinator will be the initial contact of all eSports related activation’s and activities within the organization. Primary role to serve as liaison between all corporate partners and Cavs Legion GC. Duties to include activation of all assets, league sponsorship responsibilities, and internal logistics. The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience within eSports and gaming related platforms. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with an ability to work on a diverse team. Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as main point of contact for all corporate partners
- Lead implementation and activation of all partner assets. Serve as point of contact for league ad sponsorship tool
- Manage all logistics (Ordering of collateral and promotional material, gamer house maintenance)
- Support internal stakeholders in marketing and sales.
- Tracking and record keeping of all partner related assets and performance
- Serve as resource for content production – assist with video shoots, work with sourcing, merch ordering, retail, etc..
Skills and Experiences
The eSports Coordinator must possess a passion for eSports. There must also be a demonstrated ability to juggle priorities and deadlines in a demanding environment. The successful candidate will have experience managing multiple tasks and account management. Professional experience working with the development and execution of competitive gaming, pro-gaming, ladders, leagues, and tournaments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.