Company : Teamwork Athletic Apparel
Job Location : San Marcos
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, is searching for an eSports Account Manager. We are growing a new segment and need someone to take it to the next level. Come join the best!
Do you have a passion for eSports and can sell then this is the job for you!
The eSports Account Manager drives sales growth and develops new business by providing exceptional customer service explaining the Company’s products, services, and overall benefits; and ‘root-causing’ and addressing customer-related issues; The Account Manager’s primary goal is to increase sales, customer loyalty and retention.
- Performs sales functions, including new business development
- Plans and executes effective contact strategies (including cold calling)
- Emphasizes service, product features and benefits, discuss credit terms, quote pricing and promotions; and prepare sales order reports for the customer
- Provides unmatched customer service by establishing solid relationships with decision makers and closing sales through effective marketing of our products and services using persuasive selling techniques and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to track all sales leads and maintain sales reports
- Outgoing personality and the ability to build and deliver quality presentations.
- Ensures the « voice of the customer » is heard and that relevant/important information captured/shared by customers is distributed to appropriate parties for evaluation
- Researches and gains valuable insight into key dealer and distributor buying behaviors; makes decisions based on the findings and analysis
- Researches/prospects new business opportunities utilizing existing (or new) web technologies
- Tracks department metrics by documenting and maintaining all customer contact information and communications via CRM
- Attending trade shows & buying group shows and promoting the Company’s products and services
- Up to 25% Travel: tradeshows, customer visits, conferences, etc. required
Skills and Experiences
- Extensive team eSports knowledge (ideally those who are actively involved or who have played eSports).
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing/sales or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 2+ years' experience with relationship building (not transactional selling) and business development required
- 2+ years' experience of proven successful track record in sales
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software helpful (Salesforce preferred)
- Knowledge of eSports apparel and accessories highly preferred; passion for team sports and/or sports fashion or goods is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and fluid entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive personality with proven "closer" skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excellent time management and strong follow-through skills; team player
- Employee must possess a valid driver's license
Besides a fun and casual environment, Teamwork offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, and a 401(k) plan.
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.