Company : Stanza
Job Location : San Francisco
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Love the intersection of esports and tech? Then this could be a perfect role for you. Stanza is the fastest growing calendar platform – with over 10K organizations using our platform to share their upcoming events with their communities.
Once users subscribe, their personal calendars are always up-to-date. This opens up opportunities for us as a company to monetize by showing users other services & content that complete their experience – a ride to the event, articles, tickets, score info, etc.
Your goal is to build relationships with new and existing esports / gaming entities – to understand their objectives and ensure their success with using Stanza.
- Understand Esports clients’ business objectives and how Stanza can be helpful
- Ensure clients are receiving regular updates about their progress with our platform – including sending timely analytics reports and any other data points
- Set up regular check-ins with clients to discuss any issues, review analytics and relay best practices and any updates to Stanza’s products
- Ultimately, Stanza wants Esports clients to share our products with their audience as much as possible.
Your job is to establish Stanza as a trusted, helpful partner so Esports clients will view us as a critical part of their digital strategy.
- Competitive salary with equity
- Commuter reimbursements
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunches several times a week
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Fully stocked fridge / snacks
- Great office dog who loves to be hugged!
Skills and Experiences
- BA/BS degree
- Demonstrated ability to create, develop, and enhance customer relationships
- Analytical - very comfortable with numbers and metrics; able to dissect analytics reports and understand patterns
- Passion and knowledge of the Esports / gaming industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision