Company : Rockstar Games
Job Location : New York
Country : United States
Contract : Full Time
Salary : N/A
Job language : English
Rockstar Games is looking for a dedicated Community Manager to join the Community team at our NoHo NYC office. Responsibilities will include writing, editing and helping to manage our online content, social media activity, community engagement, live streams, and direct consumer response. Candidate must be a very skilled writer and social media enthusiast with relevant community management experience, razor sharp messaging finesse, a meticulous eye for detail, excellent organizational and multitasking skills, and a serious passion for videogames and internet culture.
- Create, edit and publish content for the Rockstar Newswire blog and all other official Rockstar social media channels.
- Manage and engage Rockstar’s social media community as it exists across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and other networks.
- Maintain a consistent presence and friendly environment across all communication channels, engaging fans directly via social media channels, events, chats, direct email, and other Rockstar fan discussion outlets.
- Create and present regular reporting to internal teams on community engagement and social media metrics. Track content consumption, traffic growth, user registration among other things.
- Help develop community campaign strategies in line with marketing/brand/PR objectives.
- Conceptualize and manage execution of new social media engagement initiatives such as events, contests, and promotions.
- Work with internal teams to create and produce content, including video assets.
- Compile daily monitoring reports on fan discussion and be responsible for tracking down answers to fan questions.
- Manage, reward and energize fan communities of Rockstar game franchises.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with ability to work both with minimal supervision and as part of a team environment.
- Strong planning and project management skills and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to keep a level head and maintain grace under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Interest and initiative to innovate Rockstar’s social media practices and bring them to the next level.
Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in social media and community management.
- Knowledge of and passion for online community creation and social media.
- Working knowledge of HTML, Premiere Pro and Photoshop a plus.
- Knowledge of and passion for Rockstar Games titles