Reflex Esport Club’s ambition is to create an online platform that will facilitate access to the esport scene in France and in Europe, by allowing competitive players to train and to find a team that matches their expectations.
Unlike traditional sports that have been in place for a long time, esport is a rather new discipline, therefore lacking a great deal of resources usually available in sports.
We noticed a lack of proper training and a lack of opportunities to get into competitive gaming for both beginners and experienced players. Finding a team, progressing on the technical and theoretical aspects of their respective games, as well as getting the necessary framework to improve is indeed quite a challenge for those players.
That’s how Reflex Esport Club was born.
To answer to those challenges, we aim to develop an online platform offering you training courses on different competitive games and simplifying both the recruitment process and the team creation process by putting players and recruiters in contact, matching skill and personality.
We will offer:
- Training courses on a monthly subscription plan
- One-on-one tuition with experienced players
- Your own demos analyses by our coaches
- A Web TV on Twitch
- Lessons highlights on Youtube
- Semi-professional teams taking part in tournaments
- Free articles related to e-sport and gaming
- An active community on Steam and TeamSpeak
- Hosting of tournaments to test your skills
All of which is on track for completion by the end of 2018.
Our goal is to become the esport training and recruitment platform of tomorrow.