Stakrn, the esports business company is pleased to announce the appointment of John Armstrong to our Advisory Board and also as the representative of Stakrn in the UK. (https://www.stakrn.com/uk/)
John has an 18 year business background in games and 25 in related internet and mobile technology. Recently offering business advice and business development services to esports companies and facilities such as the University of Salford (UK), Millennial Esports Corp (US), Barrage Esports (UK), Critical Force (Finland), KAMK (Kajaani University) Esports Bootcamp (Finland),to name a few.
‘We are very pleased to have John advising to our team and helping build recognition for our brand and services in the UK. As part of our growing worldwide consulting network John will also be the first point of contact in the UK to discuss the many services we have to offer’, said Boris Bergerot CEO of Stakrn.
Stakrn provides the following services:
- Stakrn.com the 1st web platform dedicated to connect B2B players in the esports and video games industries
- Organization of esports business events (conferences, conventions, workshops…)
- Stakrn-Agency.com, the esports agency that helps brands, sports clubs & investors in their esports strategies (local or worldwide)
Join us and let’s talk on our social networks:
- eSports Business Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8386270
- Esports Betting Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/104284
- Mobile Esports Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/70617
- Motor Racing Games: SIM and Esports: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13566283
- World Gaming Executives: Video Game and Gaming Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/59348
Linkedin Corporate Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stakrn/